BiNA Office Furniture • Online Shopping • Call: 516-248-5858
BiNA Discount Office Furniture » Deals & Discounts »
It’s “B-Day” — Every Day
Steam into BiNA Office Furniture for the project help and products you need to master and command the business you operate.
Office Furniture Design and Planning
Office Cubicles, Credenza, Conference Tables
Where Cubicles are Born: BiNA
Visit our showroom for office furniture samples, and start your design plan today
New York, Long Island, Your Office
We deliver and install everything we sell.
Start Your Engines
Gear up for your next meeting with a high quality conference table and chairs from BiNA Office Furniture
Keep Ahead of Your Competition
Get a great deal on any of our conference tables, available in many different sizes, shapes and styles (racing wheels not included!)
Visit Our Call to Order Online
“Desk” Your Halls
with cubicles from BiNA ..
“See Our Showroom Complete Selection ..
“Shop Here Now for Year End Values ..
“Office Cubes with trim and fabric ..
“Find it all here at BinaOfficeFurniture.com!
Great Cubicle Wall?
Divide a room or build your cubicles at BiNA. Visit our showroom for complete details and browse selections of cubicle options and features. Bring in your floor plan or basic space measurements and we'll help you plan our your office today.
Here's all you need to do:
- A. A floor plan or your concept of what you need
- B. BiNA Office Furniture
- C. Complete!
“Are you shopping for your house?
Are you shopping with your spouse?
Do you need a comfy leather chair?
Do you need a desk over there?”
Visit Long Island's Most Complete Office Furniture Showroom -- Today!
Got building?We can help you make the most sense of your available office space & set your mind at ease. No use fretting over how to make the best use of your office furniture plans - just come on in and let our experts solve your space plans for you.
Pencil sketch or Architect, it's all English to us!No mysteries to unravel. No confusion at all. All we need is you and the approximate dimensions of your office space. We'll work with you right away to make it happen - the desk, cubicle or conference table you need. Suss out the reception desk and waiting room furniture too. We've got it all here, all we need is you to tell us what you need and when.
It's that easy.
BiNA Office Furniture, Long Island, New York Showroom
Check our current RED HOT DEALS and SPECIAL VALUES for great discounts on office desks, file cabinets, reception desks, conference tables, chairs and more!
GO! to BiNA for Bargain Cubicle!Best Cubicle Value
No need to buy cheap office cubicles or even used cubicles, when BiNA Office Furniture can provide you with brand new cubicles at budget bargain cubicle pricing. Why wait forever for a special sale, save NOW with our every day VALUE you get for shopping at BiNA Office Furniture Online in Nassau County, Long Island, New York.
30,000 Square Feet Can’t Be Wrong
Don’t daydream about the office of your dreams - cruise into BiNA Office Furniture Online and let us show you how easily it can be done. Whether you’re looking for a traditional conference table with captain chairs, or embarking on a new cubicle office project, we’re the deckmates you want on hand to make for smooth sailing in your office expansion or transition.
We specialize in taking extra care to make sure you meet your moving milestones and get your office up and running without any icebergs or torpedoes!
Call 516-248-5858 to make your appointment now, or visit our Long Island, New York showroom today!
Make your WORKSPACE into your WORKPLACE
Work with our experienced sales staff and office furniture planners to design your prized corner office, your executive conference room, office cubicle area, file cabinet storage room and much more. Come see our fabulous reception desks and conference tables! Don't forget the bookcase! Tell us what kind of office chair you need - we've got office chairs for every room and every function and person.
Warmth and Elegance. Make a statement that represents YOU
Visit our 30,000 square foot showroom and SEE the quality, feel the finish. KNOW what you're buying for your executive offices is what you expect in quality, value and price.
Build a Bigger Office with BiNA
Bigfoot Interactive, Big Plans
Bigfoot had big plans. Who did they call? BiNA Office Furniture.
Building out a big office space is a big job. You need to work with experienced experts whom you can trust to know how to do it because they've done it all before. Many New Yorkers come to BiNA because they know time and again we handle the big jobs and small with the utmost care to detail and with expert professionalism they rely on to get the job done right every time.
Work with our team to design and build out your new or existing office space to meet your workspace and workplace requirements and budget. Our professional fleet installation is on the ready to bring you what you need when you need it.
Traditional Wood Desk Quality and elegance at a price you'll admire too! Click any image to see the package price.
U-Shaped Wood Desk But don't just click on pictures, come in to our showroom and see the beauty of wood office furniture yourself.
Cherry Finish Wood Desk and Credenza We've got something here for every office and every budget. BiNA Office Furniture, Call to Order Online, Mineola-Garden City NY 11501.
Semi-custom office furniture is our speciality.
Call 516-248-5858 today for details or visit our showroomYou need help planning out your office floor space, we can do that!
We're experts at making sure what you need is what you get, and what you get is what you need! No worries about how that conference table will fit into the room, or what size reception desk will work for you.
Can't find what you need anywhere?We can make it for you! Bring us your concept - size, shape, color, we can make your dream come true! and for a price equivalent to what your custom item would be if it were already in stock!
Long Live the Queen
Your Price: $234.96
List Price: $335.66 (Save 30%)
Thick padded seat and back, and padded armrests with nailhead trim are what make this executive chair distinctive. Mahogany finish curved wood legs complete the Queen Anne traditional style, shown here in Oxblood Vinyl.
Mahogany finish wood legs, padded armrest, thick padded seat and back covered in oxblood vinyl and decorative brass accents - all these details add up to one completely luxurious chair in traditional Queen Anne style. This deluxe office chair will add instant class and cozy warmth to your office space while providing comfortable seating day in and day out.
Best of Mineola 2009
What can we say but thank you - for all the years of service to you in Long Island and New York City too - we're proud to be here for you and we appreciate all the recognition you give to us year after year.
1. PurposeDetermine what purpose the space the furniture occupies has and the purpose of each piece of furniture. This will have an effect on how space might be divided up and furniture arranged. Some furniture may not belong in a given space.
- Primary Conversation Area:
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Seats 4-6 people
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Secondary Conversation Area:
- Seating for just 1-3 people
- Conference Area:
- Allow 3 feet from the table edge for the person to be seated at the table and room behind for traffic.
- Each person is allowed a minimum of 24 inches of seating room at the table.
2. MeasureMeasure the room and write down its dimensions. Do the same for your furniture. Make a flat scale drawing of the room using graph paper as if seen from above. (EXAMPLE: 1 little square represents one quarter of a square foot [3"] and four of those equal one square foot.) You may want to shade the floor close to what is already there (beige if the carpet is beige) if there is a need to coordinate colors -just make sure you can see the lines on your graph paper.
3. Draw Room Draw flat scale drawings of your furniture as if seen from above. Don't get too detailed. At the very least you need the size and shape in relation to the room; Color the piece if you think it's important and then label it.
4. Space Design GuidelinesConsider the following traffic flow / spacing guidelines:
- Spaces that need 36"-6' clearance:
- In front of closets, file cabinets, and storage cabinets.
- Any route where two people might pass each other
- In front of counter or utility areas, e.g. photocopier, computer printer, fax machine.
- From the edge of a conference room table to a wall or stationary object.
- 4' or more for stairways.
- Spaces that need 18"-4'clearance:
- Between sofas & coffee tables
- 30" in routes where only one person will walk such as around private desk or through private doorways.
- There should be at least 30" of clearance in front of utility areas.
- Between sofas & coffee tables
5. Configure Room Take your scale drawing of the room's floor plan and rearrange the scale drawn pieces of furniture on it until you see a configuration you like and think works best for the space and furniture's purposes and traffic flow. Tape the pieces down with small pieces of tape (so that you can easily move them if you change your mind) and begin preparing to move your furniture into that configuration.
6. Moving FurnitureYou have two options for moving the furniture:
- Move everything out of the room
- Move pieces little by little.
7. OptionsRegardless of your above choice the following steps are applicable:
- Move the first piece to where you want it to go, and keep going from there.
- Move all the things outside your door back into your room.
- Clean the room before you move the furniture.
- Decide whether or not the furniture in the room should be kept. It should serve the room's purpose and be on the scale of the room -a small room should have small pieces of furniture and large room should have large pieces. If a large room cannot be filled with large pieces of furniture, divide the space up using the smaller pieces of furniture available arranged around / anchored by an area rug.
- Use a computer application such as Visio to help draw up your scale drawings.
- Area rugs not only work to bring color, texture and interest to a room but work as traffic flow guides and indications of transition from one area to another. Arrange furniture around or on top of area rugs. (A coffee table would be placed on top of an area rug, for example, and furniture arranged around that.)
- Clean the furniture before moving it back in place. It may be a long time before you bother to move that piece again for thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum or clean the floor afterwards.
- If you have wooden floors, put a piece of old carpet or a rag under each leg before you move an item of furniture; it will slide more easily and won't scratch the floor. Leave it there after you have finished to avoid damaging the floor.
- If you are moving pieces on carpet consider moving pads or placing pieces of cardboard or wood on the floor so that furniture slides more easily.
- Do not move furniture in a messy room!
- Be careful and do not move anything that is too heavy for you!
Draw a floor plan to scale for any room. Use cut out pieces of furniture at the same scale to plan various furniture layouts for the room. Decide on a layout before moving heavy pieces of furniture. Take the plan when shopping. The store design associate will help you decide on a new arrangement for furniture or counters.
- Use a graph pad where each square on the paper equals one quarter of an inch (four squares equal one inch) or create your own grid of equal squares on a blank sheet of paper
- Imagine each square represents one foot (12 inches)
- Measure the length of one wall with the tape measure
- Draw a line on the graph paper to represent this length of wall by counting the squares. For example: The wall is eight feet six inches long. Count out eight and a half squares.
- Measure the length of each wall around the room
- Measure the length of each door and window opening (without frames) from the corner of the closest wall and add to the drawing
- Draw windows as double lines and doors with a line and an arc
- Measure the length and widths of all built in fixtures such as counters and add to your plan
- Measure the length and width of each piece of furniture for this room with the tape measure
- Draw the furniture on another sheet of graph paper - the squares represent 12 inches
- Cut out the individual pieces of furniture with scissors
- Glue or tape the cut outs onto a piece of cardboard for weight
- Move the cut out furniture around on your plan to decide on a suitable arrangement
Things You'll Need
- Paper - graph pad – 4 squares to an inch
- Tape measure 16 ft. or longer
- Sharp pencil
- Glue stick or scotch tape
Sources and CitationswikiHow
From your construction schematic, or rough pencil sketch (!) we can work with you to spec out the possible sizes available to you in the series of products you like. Our showroom is bursting with examples of find office cubicles, desks and chairs to suit every office environment, and every business budget.
Come into our showroom today and buy a better office now. What are you waiting for?
Discount Office Furniture Specials
Deploy Your Next Office Engagement with BiNA Office Furniture
Cubicles for your Office
Win Big with our Racetrack Conference Tables
"Desk" Your Halls .. with Cubes from BiNA
Divide and Conquer Your Office
The ABCs of Office Furniture
Make Sense, Save Dollars
Tired of your OLD desk? Time for a NEW desk!
Pass GO! Get Great Cubicle Deals @BinaOfficeFurniture.com
Cruise into our Showroom
Quality Executive Office Furniture
No Project Too Big for BiNA Office Furniture
Triple Play: 3 Wood Office Furniture Specials
What can we design for you today?
Traditional Elegance, Executive Comfort
Best of Mineola: Office Furniture
How To Arrange Your Furniture
How To Draw A Floor Plan to Scale
Hate Your Office? Want A Change? We Can Help!
Discount Office Furniture Dealer metro New York City and Long Island, NY. Visit Long Island's Most Complete Office Furniture Showroom, today! Call BiNA Office Furniture 516-248-5858