BiNA Office Furniture • Online Shopping • Call: 516-248-5858
BiNA Discount Office Furniture » Deals & Discounts »
Wondering What Size Desk to Buy?
We carry many desk sizes, even custom size desk and credenza — visit our showroom for complete selection and available options!
How Many Desks Will Fit in One Room?
No need to guess! Work with any of our experienced space planners and know exactly what can work for you!
No Suprises, Just Delight!
When your office furniture arrives, all you need to do is LOVE it! We take the worry out, because we plan it all out for you before you even buy it.
Visit our Call to Order Online, Today!
And get the office ready for prime time.
It’s “B-Day” — Every Day
Steam into BiNA Office Furniture for the project help and products you need to master and command the business you operate.
Office Furniture Design and Planning
Office Cubicles, Credenza, Conference Tables
When You Wish Upon A Star..
You won't have to drive too far — Come to BiNA Office Furniture today to cash in on this great discount office furniture deal — Don't wait for tomorrow! Your best discounts are here TODAY, at BiNA!
6-foot Reception Desk ~Wow
Waiting Room Chairs & Tables Too
We've got it all here for you at BiNA Office Furniture. Come visit our Long Island, New York showroom for complete selection and details on all items we sell.
It's not an office until we furnish it
Visit BiNA Office Furniture's Long Island, New York showroom.
We'll take your office space and help you make it into your own office furniture place!BiNA Office Furniture, http://BinaOfficeFurniture.com
image © 2009 binaofficefurniture.com
Got building?We can help you make the most sense of your available office space & set your mind at ease. No use fretting over how to make the best use of your office furniture plans - just come on in and let our experts solve your space plans for you.
Pencil sketch or Architect, it's all English to us!No mysteries to unravel. No confusion at all. All we need is you and the approximate dimensions of your office space. We'll work with you right away to make it happen - the desk, cubicle or conference table you need. Suss out the reception desk and waiting room furniture too. We've got it all here, all we need is you to tell us what you need and when.
It's that easy.
BiNA Office Furniture, Long Island, New York Showroom
Looking for X-ray or Patient File Cabinet
- Medical Doctor Patient File Storage
We've got the right sized file storage solution for your available office space.
- Heavy Duty Steel Shelving
Store your redwell boxes too!
Just tell us how many of how much you need to store where!
- Mailroom Furniture
Corporate mailroom furniture and storage units.
- Lateral File Cabinet
Store either letter or legal sized files in any of our lateral file cabinets. Visit showroom for complete selection and details.
- Office Storage File Cabinet
- Wood Bookcase, Heavy Duty Bookshelves,
Make your WORKSPACE into your WORKPLACE
Work with our experienced sales staff and office furniture planners to design your prized corner office, your executive conference room, office cubicle area, file cabinet storage room and much more. Come see our fabulous reception desks and conference tables! Don't forget the bookcase! Tell us what kind of office chair you need - we've got office chairs for every room and every function and person.
Warmth and Elegance. Make a statement that represents YOU
Visit our 30,000 square foot showroom and SEE the quality, feel the finish. KNOW what you're buying for your executive offices is what you expect in quality, value and price.
1. PurposeDetermine what purpose the space the furniture occupies has and the purpose of each piece of furniture. This will have an effect on how space might be divided up and furniture arranged. Some furniture may not belong in a given space.
- Primary Conversation Area:
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Seats 4-6 people
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Secondary Conversation Area:
- Seating for just 1-3 people
- Conference Area:
- Allow 3 feet from the table edge for the person to be seated at the table and room behind for traffic.
- Each person is allowed a minimum of 24 inches of seating room at the table.
2. MeasureMeasure the room and write down its dimensions. Do the same for your furniture. Make a flat scale drawing of the room using graph paper as if seen from above. (EXAMPLE: 1 little square represents one quarter of a square foot [3"] and four of those equal one square foot.) You may want to shade the floor close to what is already there (beige if the carpet is beige) if there is a need to coordinate colors -just make sure you can see the lines on your graph paper.
3. Draw Room Draw flat scale drawings of your furniture as if seen from above. Don't get too detailed. At the very least you need the size and shape in relation to the room; Color the piece if you think it's important and then label it.
4. Space Design GuidelinesConsider the following traffic flow / spacing guidelines:
- Spaces that need 36"-6' clearance:
- In front of closets, file cabinets, and storage cabinets.
- Any route where two people might pass each other
- In front of counter or utility areas, e.g. photocopier, computer printer, fax machine.
- From the edge of a conference room table to a wall or stationary object.
- 4' or more for stairways.
- Spaces that need 18"-4'clearance:
- Between sofas & coffee tables
- 30" in routes where only one person will walk such as around private desk or through private doorways.
- There should be at least 30" of clearance in front of utility areas.
- Between sofas & coffee tables
5. Configure Room Take your scale drawing of the room's floor plan and rearrange the scale drawn pieces of furniture on it until you see a configuration you like and think works best for the space and furniture's purposes and traffic flow. Tape the pieces down with small pieces of tape (so that you can easily move them if you change your mind) and begin preparing to move your furniture into that configuration.
6. Moving FurnitureYou have two options for moving the furniture:
- Move everything out of the room
- Move pieces little by little.
7. OptionsRegardless of your above choice the following steps are applicable:
- Move the first piece to where you want it to go, and keep going from there.
- Move all the things outside your door back into your room.
- Clean the room before you move the furniture.
- Decide whether or not the furniture in the room should be kept. It should serve the room's purpose and be on the scale of the room -a small room should have small pieces of furniture and large room should have large pieces. If a large room cannot be filled with large pieces of furniture, divide the space up using the smaller pieces of furniture available arranged around / anchored by an area rug.
- Use a computer application such as Visio to help draw up your scale drawings.
- Area rugs not only work to bring color, texture and interest to a room but work as traffic flow guides and indications of transition from one area to another. Arrange furniture around or on top of area rugs. (A coffee table would be placed on top of an area rug, for example, and furniture arranged around that.)
- Clean the furniture before moving it back in place. It may be a long time before you bother to move that piece again for thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum or clean the floor afterwards.
- If you have wooden floors, put a piece of old carpet or a rag under each leg before you move an item of furniture; it will slide more easily and won't scratch the floor. Leave it there after you have finished to avoid damaging the floor.
- If you are moving pieces on carpet consider moving pads or placing pieces of cardboard or wood on the floor so that furniture slides more easily.
- Do not move furniture in a messy room!
- Be careful and do not move anything that is too heavy for you!
Discount Office Furniture Specials
All the Office Furniture that Fits We Print
Deploy Your Next Office Engagement with BiNA Office Furniture
Reception Desk Deal - Discount Reception Desk
We'll make your office space into your office place!
Make Sense, Save Dollars
Will you store it for a while? Will you store a legal file?
Quality Executive Office Furniture
How To Arrange Your Furniture
Discount Office Furniture Dealer metro New York City and Long Island, NY. Visit Long Island's Most Complete Office Furniture Showroom, today! Call BiNA Office Furniture 516-248-5858