BiNA Office Furniture • Online Shopping • Call: 516-248-5858
BiNA Discount Office Furniture » Deals & Discounts »
Some Simple Guidelines
- Forearms should be parallel to the floor (approximately 90 degree angle at elbow)
- Upper arm and elbow should be as close to the body and as relaxed as possible.
- Wrists should be as flat as possible (not bent up or down) and straight.
- Mouse should be placed adjacent to keyboard and at the same height.
- Monitor should be positioned directly in front of the user and at a comfortable viewing distance (approximately 18-30 inches away, top of monitor casing 2-3" above eye level).
- Feet should be fully supported by a footrest or the floor.
BiNA Office Furniture Online: Ergonomic Guidelines
Discount Office Furniture Specials
BiNA Summertime Sweetness Sale Days are Here
Modular Workstation Concepts and Options
Form and Function: L-Shape Desks Always in Demand
Choose the Best Workstation for "U"
Executive Summary. Recommendation: Buy from BiNA O...
BiNA Reception Desk Overview
Buy Your Next Reception Desk from BiNA. Here's Why...
Shopper's Guide to Buying Office Desks
BiNA Office Furniture Storage Solutions Guide
Esquire Bookcase for your Law Library